Subject: RE: Astrophotography
From: gmrobinson@mmm.com
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 19:53:20 -0600

I just finished photographing the comet for the second time.  The weather
was perfect for viewing the comet here in Minnesota although it was
somewhat chilly (6=B0F).  The moon is getting too bright to adequately
resolve the faint portions of the tail of the comet, which is quite
noticeable to the naked eye.  Binoculars help.  I will probably wait to
photograph the comet again until the moon does not rise until after my
photographic sessions are complete.