Subject: Re: POLARISING WITH LEICA-M LENSES ??
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 20:02:37 -0500

Somewhat more convenient is to use a polarizing viewer (available used at
swap meets) which allow you to leave the filter one the lens and align the
filter to match the orientation of the viewer.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>