Subject: Re: Archival inks for signing photographs
From: ireland@blazenet.net (Robert Brummett)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 17:11:33 -0500

>Slightly off topic, but can anyone comment about the availablilty of
>archival quality inks to use
>for signing the backs of prints?  I would normally sign in pencel (2B), but
>I was requested by a potential buyer to use ink instead.
>
>Thanks
>
>Dan C.

Dan-

"Light Impression" (purveyors of archival supplies) offers an ink and kit
for such. They're at 1-800-828-6216. The ink kit (ink, qull pen, holder) is
catalog # 2821 and goes for $8. (1 oz of ink.) They also have stamp pads.
Get their catalog.

Keep in mind that much of this archival stuff is a pricey crock.

Robert