Subject: Re: spring
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 11:58:05 -0800

At 02:22 AM 3/14/97 -0500, Patrick Sobalvarro wrote:

>Ah, spring!
>take pictures!  Of course, I would never think of
>reducing the value of my immense holdings by doing such a thing.

To all:

The California wildflowers are starting their outrageous display. Wine
country is filled with yellow mustard flower throughout the knarley grape
vines. Blue sky. Velvia. Wow. 35mm photographs for our next book and 4x5's
for fine art display prints. It doesn't matter which cameras you use. Just
get out and do it. If anyone is heading toward California, I recommend a
great book by Carol Leigh called "61 California Wildflower Locations." It
gives maps, specific directions, phone numbers, and what to expect. Her
number is (619) 324-7499, e-mail picturethis@earthlink.net, and WWW at
http://calphoto.com . Check it out! Spring is here.

Jim

Spring is in the air,
To some it's just a whim,
The fields, the flowers, most of us care,
As we've all slept since then.