Subject: Re: Leica as weapon
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 22:59:23 -0700 (MST)

Chuck Warman wrote:

>Ohellherewegoagain.
>
>Chuck

Now what's wrong? These guys can ramble on for a week about corney,
futuristic, antimatter bullshit and no one says "boo". Oddmund, once again
showing how intelligent and sensitive he is a a human being, writes a well
thought out, articulate message about the value of seeing and we get
"Ohellherewegoagain"?

I think Oddmund is cool. He actually has something to say and that bothers
people. If he hurt some of your feelings, get over it. I've been trashed by
guys like Beamon, Gandy, Small - you think I care? No. Do I smirk and
grumble every time one of them writes something I don't like? No. You cannot
go through life carrying a grudge against everyone who ever pissed you off.
If you do you negate whatever clarity and wisdom you've managed to gather
thus far - you become clouded and bitter.

Let it go. Let Oddmund be Oddmund. The guy knows he is unpopular, yet he
stands up and lets his voice be heard. What's so god damned wrong with that?

Good Night

,/8^|