Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #399
From: aubin@isomedia.com
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 21:07:46 -0800

On Sun, 9 Mar 97, Listmgr@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:
>From: Jack Hamilton <jackham@earth.execpc.com>
>Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 13:14:43 -0600
>Subject: RE: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #398
>
>Ok!
>
>So to put this all back on topic...
>
>what guns does Leica make?
>
>This should end that...
>
>Cordially,
>Jack Hamilton
>Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

No, no, no!  You have it backwards!!!
It's what kind of mounting bracket would you suggest so I can mount my
Leica on my sniper rifle (sorry, thats counter-sniper rifle).  After all,
if fighter jocks can record their kills, why can't I??

Seems to me the M series would be shock proof enough to handle the
nature of the use it would get, but the R has a better selection of
long lenses.   Oh the difficulties of having choices!!

And any suggestions for synchronizing the shutter against the trigger??
Or maybe against the projected time of flight??

Later -

Norm