Subject: Re: Leica list, not gun list
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 20:38:02 -0700

Jim,

>> Get some passion. Get some understanding. Trip the shutter. Squeeze the
trigger. Open your eyes. Open your mind. Open your heart.<<

This is among the very few I count as the best pieces I have ever had the
pleasure of reading.  I have yet to see it stated in a more elegant and
understanding manner.

Unfortunately some narrow minded individuals make the most ludicrous
assumptions about those of us who also have a passion for firearms.  I am
quite sick and tired of being categorized as a nutzoid person because I
happen to also enjoy firearms (we owe much of that categorization to the
gibberish the mainstream press shoves down our throats as "unbiased
reporting").  It is more than a bit disheartening to see such nonsense
repeated here on the LUG.  I most often considered this list to be among
the few made up of intelligent, think for themselves, weigh the FACTS,
individuals. Obviously I am wrong.

Thanks for posting such a fine piece.

don