Subject: Re: New M6 Prices
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 1997 20:17:30 -0700

Frank,

Does this mean that the M7 or M6.2 is just around the corner? Let's hope
that it will not be APS.

Also, I hear that the rebates are $600. and list prices more like $2795.-

Right now, I can only think of taking advantage of warm weather to take some
pictures.

What I am not interested in is any more messages having to do with AK47s.
Enough of that nonsense.

Chris