Subject: Re: ought we to be told
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 12:11:07 -0700

Ben,

>> In defense I have to explain that I inherited ALL 11 of them from an
uncle who we thought would one day take over a KMart or something. None of
them have ever been fired. It's really a very valuable collection in that I
have an example (up to 3) of every one imported to the US.<<

I take it then that you must have at least one Clayco AK in the collection?
 That actually would be the most unusual in that they were the first
Chinese AK imported, were fitted with unusual black plastic stocks just for
the American market, a relatively small number were imported, and not that
many survive in collectible condition.

I've had at least one of every type myself.  Sold most of them a few years
ago during the nutzoid panic when everyone thought guns would disappear off
the face of the earth because they passed the AW ban and people were
willing to pay stupid prices for them.

Don