Subject: Re: ought we to be told
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 09:07:40 -0700 (MST)

>Gosh Ben,
>An ex-stockbroker holed up in the mountains of Colorado with 11
>Kalishnikovs -- Do you know something the rest of  should know? No doubt the
>" artist"  was just a cover story.  8^)

In defense I have to explain that I inherited ALL 11 of them from an uncle
who we thought would one day take over a KMart or something. None of them
have ever been fired. It's really a very valuable collection in that I have
an example (up to 3) of every one imported to the US. The most unusual is
the Egyptian Maadi. All laminated wood, and as close to the Soviet AK as has
ever been built. I also have one from Finland. Very pretty.

I suggest, however, that one calls ahead before showing up at my house late
at night. Between the doberman's and the arsenal it could get ugly.

,/8^)