Subject: Re: Cartier-Bresson's Contax
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 22:12:05 -0800

Ed Meyers Said:
> I have this british-made adapter that lets me use my Zeiss Contax
> (rangefinder) lenses and Nikkor rangefinder lenses on my Leicas.
> So I can shoot with my 50mm Summicron, or 50mm f/2 Sonnar,
> or 50mm f/1.4 Nikkor on either my IIIf or M3 Leica (with bayonet
> adapter).

Ed:
There have been several adaptors made for Contax RF that allow the Contax
lens to be adapted to Leica Screw mount extension tubes... I probably have
3 or 4 of them.  ( I never even guessed that they might let the Contax lens
focus at infinity on a Leica... Very Interesting.....The possibilities are
incredible....180 MM Olympic Sonnar Lens on the Leica.... 21 MM Biogon,
... Sonnars... Tessars...

Thank You
Frank Filippone
red735i@worldnet.att.net