Subject: Too Hot To Handle in Pop
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 97 14:35:53 PST

     Hi,

      I was browsing the articles in Too Hot To Handle in February 1997
     issue of Popular Photography.  There Pop mentioned something about the
     Leica lens legends,

     "For example, when we recently tested the legendary 50mm f/2 Summicron
     and 50mm f/2.8 Elmar made in Germany by Leica (November, '96 page 86),
     we found their performance to be near the top of their class but
     hardly in a class by themselves.  According to our SQF test (which are
     based on MTF, the most accurate lens testing system in use), several
     Japanese 50mm lenses from top makers equalled them and a few even
     deged them out. ....."

     What do you, Leica lovers including me, think about this comments?

     Thanks,

     David