Subject: Oakland Camera Show This Weekend
From: Steve <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 10:34:03 -0800

DFeldman@aol.com wrote:

> I am going to my first ever camera show this weekend in Oakland, CA.
>
> I was wondering whether any of you have some tips to share on what to look
> for (interesting goodies for an M6? ) and what to look out for.
>
> Also I would be interested if anyone wanted to meet - maybe for lunch?

You should have a good time there.  Like all two days shows, try to make
it there Saturday at opening (10AM).  The later you show up, the greater
chance that whatever you want is already sold.

I understand that there will be a grouchy but knowledgeable Leica dealer
there who charges fair prices.   His name is Stephen Gandy.

Stephen Gandy