Subject: Re: Snobby Leica/MFvsAF
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 13:34:05 -0500

All,

Apologies for my recent posting with an attachment (Re: Snobby
Leica/MFvsAF). The attachment -- Winmail.dat -- is a text formatting
file generated by Microsoft Outlook, the new catch-all command center
program in Office 97, to allow formatted email messeges between Outlook
users. All known switches which invoke winmail.dat have been disabled on
my computer, yet it still sends the attachment. Consequently, I do not
use Outlook to send mail any more. The posting with winmail.dat attached
was sent in error. My reward for buying a Microsoft product, eh?

David W. Almy