Subject: light meter in M6, Eastland's book
From: "Peter Jon White" <pjwhite@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 12:19:05 +0000

 I can't beieve that any book would suggest such a thing.

> Dan C.

Greetings,

I have read the Eastland book, though having recently moved, it's
packed somewhere and I can't check the reference. While the book
has quite a bit of useful information, the writing is rather poor,
and I'm not at all surprised that one could misinterpret what
Eastland tries to say.

Judging from the photos in the book, I'd say he should stick to using
Leicas, rather than writing about them.

Peter Jon White