Subject: Re: Slide Labeling Software
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 14:32:24 -0800

Ben:

Depends on platform.

For PC, I understand Leica user Boyd Norton has just created a file
management program which just got good review on the Stockphoto list.
$200.  And you keep it in the family.

The absolute best program in the known universe is Stockview.  Written
by photographer.   Together with Inview (the contacts, accounting and
administration portion) it will run your business.  Labeling easy, printing
on standard Avery labels.  Cross referencing.  Extremely fast searching.
Del. Memos, etc.  Full package about $700 for ASMP members, and you can
only purchase Stockview for less.  Supposed to available for Windows soon.
I'm running on an 030 machine just fine.  Blistering on a Power PC.

Mac Demo available at:

http://www.hindsightltd.com/

I switched from PC and both DOS and Windows programs to the Mac simply
to get this program.  Steal my cameras, but don't touch my software.

Donal Philby
San Diego