Subject: Re: Working Kit 75mm 2,8
From: dwp@deltanet.com
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 97 15:50:44

In <199703010709.CAA12511@eos.net>, on 03/01/97 at 02:18 AM,
   Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net> said:

><I would love a 75mm f/2.8>

>Dennis,

>How about the discontinued f/2.8 Tele-Elmarit? It is not much bigger than
> a 50mm. It's a little longer in focal length, but you get to keep your
>existing framelines. I had one that I traded when I got a 90mm Summicron.
> As much as I love the 'cron, I miss the Tele-Elmarit occasionally
>because  it was so small, light and handy.

>- Paul

Paul, the 90mm Tele-Elmarit?? I have that one but its often a bit longer
than I want.

I have 21, 35, 50 & 90.  Would like the 75 in place of the 90, but the
current 75 f/1.4 is huge.  If I want a big lens I will just get the Noct.

Dennis

Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown

http://users.deltanet.com/users/dwp