Subject: Winder M
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 1997 12:16:48 -0500

At 02:17 AM 3/1/97 -0000, Paul wrote:

>Do any of you out there use an M-series camera with a winder? I have the
>first type of M4-2 winder, which I bought used for $79 (so you can
>imagine how ugly it is). I only use it for studio work with a Visoflex,
>for which it is very handy. Since they made the cameras winder-ready, I'm
>curious how many of them are actually used that way.

I have a winder I use on my M6 but, like Paul, only when the camera is on a
tripod and I am shooting with Viso and bellows -- generally, close-ups of
cameras.  (With a 25mm Luminar, I can do some GREAT blow-ups of engravings
and the like!)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!