Subject: Re: Did my text attachment hurt anybody?
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 23:28:16 -0800

At 07:34 AM 3/1/97 +0100, you wrote:
>So I consider my message and its attachment to be of interest to a
potential big part of the group, and though I don=B4t think I=B4ll feel the
need of doing it again, but if I do I will.

>Unless of course a BIG PART of the group finds it annoying, and expresses
so PUBLICLY.

>Sorry for the inconveniences.

Nicholas---
	It's really not good form to send unsolicited attachments with e-mail.
They can, and do, overload some people's mail systems. Also, attachments
have recently become popular as means of transmitting computer viruses,
particularly the so-called "macro" viruses that come in disguised as
documents in Word format. Which is why I deleted yours without even opening
it. I run a pretty solid anti-virus program on my machine, but who needs
the agro, eh?

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.