Subject: Leica Family Tree posters
From: Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 97 18:35:09 -0000

CLyED's Camera Traders is selling copies of the 1970s Leica family tree
poster (16x24 inches). The address of the page in their website is:

http://www.clyeds.com/leica.htm

You can order directly from the website. It's $US 9.95 for the first
copy, and $3 each for additional copies.

The poster goes from the Ur-Leica to the M4-2.

BTW, I'm in no way affilitated with them, I just wanted to pass this on.

- - Paul