Subject: Re: Konica Hexar
From: Soon Wai Hoe <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 01:12:36 +0800

Francesco

Thanks for the advice. I tried out the Hexar at the local photo shop and
found it to have almost the same feel as my M6, compact and tough, but the
only quibble I have with it is that the viewfinder clarity and brightness is
not as good. Also because it uses a 2cr5 lithium battery. The price of the
Hexar for me is equivelent to the price of a mint 35 SUmmicron that I was
just offered. I am in a tiny dilemma here.

- --ADi