Subject: stealth bags
From: Jack Campin <jack@purr.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 15:05:44 +0000

bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes) wrote:
> I figure the uglier the bag the less conspicuous it is.  I've taken to
> drawing flowers and such on the tan canvas parts of my camera bag just
> to make it less attractive.

I have a number of fairly valuable musical instruments.  Most of them get
carried around in battered old presentation tins for whisky or toffee, with
a bit of internal padding.  What I've figured out for the next one is: a
polythene child's lunchbox with My Little Pony motifs on it.  In fact, I
might consider painting my Leica pink and covering it with My Little Pony
or Gladiators decals, too.   Something sufficiently uncool that even a
five-year-old would be turned off...

jack@purr.demon.co.uk  -  Jack Campin, 2 Haddington Place, Edinburgh EH7 4AE