Subject: B&W photographs.
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 Feb 97 21:28:10 EST

Greetings fellow and fellowette LUGERS,

Seeing the topic of members not putting their work up for others to look at, I
had this web page done. Thought you might like to see a sample from my latest
book:

"This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler."

It is available for comment and critque at this address:      be gentle!:)

            http://www.islandnet.com/"tedgrant/homepage.html/

All Leica M6 and R7, Tri-X and T-max rated at 800 and all available light.
Tri-x souped in D-76, T-max in T-max developer.

Just thught you'd like to know because folks asked!

ted grant
Victoria,Canada