Subject: Re: M flash adapter
From: Steven Blutter <sblutter@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:28:16 -0600

Michael Bell wrote:

> When I bought my M3 a few years ago it came with one of those little flash
> adapters so that you can use a standard flash cable.  I've never used the
> camera with a flash and have since lost the adapter.  Now I am wanting to
> try a flash with it.  Does anyone have one of those flash adapters they'd
> like to sell?  I have no idea what one would be worth.
>
> thanks
>
> Michael Bell
> MBell@mail.utexas.eduin the leica catalogue i got just yesterday (from the leica historical
society i noticed the M flash plugs being offered by robert weyenberg in
florida - tel: 941-665-8086.  you can also have new, contemporary PC
ports installed the next time you send the camera in for servicing,
it'll cost a bit extra ($50-60?) but i had it done to my M-3 and i love
it.  the old conversion plugs are not 100% reliable.
good luck, oh, by the way the guy listed them at $10 and literally they
are called conversion plugs, M to PC.
rgrds
steven blutter
sblutte@worldnet.att.net