Subject: The Oddmund/Alec Chronicles and REALITY
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:38:11 +0545 (+0545)

Greetings to all,

        The Leica users group has become a good source of information and
entertainment for me and I look forward each morning to see what the latest
chatter is.  I like the straight facts, suggestions, spelling corrections,
tips, differences of opinions, humour, wit, poor spelling and grammar, the
threads that wander off to never never land and so on.  I do not like the
way that things have gone over the last few days.  Let's lighten up!!

        Speaking of reality:

 "Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?"
 "Reality? That's where the pizza delivery guy comes from!"
 "Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"

        And if it all ever becomes too much for us always remember:

 "We are born naked, wet and hungry.  Then things get worse."

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal