Subject: Re: The Oddmund Chronicles
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 19:01:49 -0700 (MST)

Having dowsed myself with gasoline I will now chime in:

It takes a tremendous amount of courage to stand by someone that is not,
shall we say, popular. In spite of his brashness and sometimes lack of tact,
Oddmund is a pretty decent man. He cares for his family and he cares for
people who have less than he does. His only crime here on this list was not
curtsying to those who didn't agree with him.

I'd take a world full of men like Oddmund over those who would attempt to
silence him.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO