Subject: Pinholed
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 07:43:30 +1100

>If you want to read all about pinhole cameras, lenses, point your web
browser to:

http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/philg/photo/pinhole/pinhole.htm<

This site really took me agog. I've read about pinhole cameras and the
like, but I had no idea there was a pinhole cult. Pinhole rules OK. ;-)

Lensless Leica. Manufactures pinhole holders for Leica M and screwmount
rangefinders. Focal lengths
              from 12mm to 28mm. NOTE: At 12mm with a .13mm pinhole the
effective aperture is f92 - fast.

                    Contact:
                    Dominique Stroobant
                    11 Via Fantisscritti