Subject: Re: BAS Report
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 20:51:09 -0700

Richard,

I got one from our friendly Leica dealer in Boulder CO on the Hill. I am
sure that your dealer should have one also. Word of advice. Don't believe
everything you read. Photography is subjective.

It is good to quantify things and I support this way of thinking, because I
was trained to be a scientist. However, I admit that I like my 50mm Elmar a
lot. Unfortunately, BAS does not give it the highest scores.

Best of Light,

Chris