Subject: I am back
From: Fred Ward <fward@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 15:42:44 -0400

Dear Luggers,

Life has been far too quiet, too enjoyable, too sweet. Hence, I am back
on the list.

In fact, I just returned last night from three weeks in Tucson, at the
annual gem shows.

Therefore, I have missed the news and views. I did hear from the
grapevine that Oddmund came and went again while I was away. No further
details are needed.

I had a lovely dinner and evening in Tucson with Roger Beamon and his
wife Helen. It is one of the major advantages of such lists that we do
meet fascinating people who would otherwise never enter our lives.

Now I will do a little catch-up and see what I missed.

Regards,

Fred Ward