Subject: Re: Novoflex 400/5.6 user report
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 13:21:30 -0500

If we give into fascism, we are fascists.  The only 'terror' in the US is
that which we bring on ourselves.  Fight back!  Ignore the jerks.

At the '36 Olympics, the Gestapo raised the roof with news photogs using the
very Telyt and Sonnar lenses Goebbels had demanded of Leitz and Zeiss, as
they "seemed" to be firearms.

If the police pummel you for having a 'machine-gun lookalike', suggest they
take a long walk off a short pier.  I'd be damned before my photography was
affected by the anal-retentive fears of some "security" officer.  As to the
public, I suggest they watch less TV and get a life.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!