Subject: Re: Question About M4 Cameras
From: "Peter Jon White" <pjwhite@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 09:55:16 +0000

> Date:          Mon, 17 Feb 1997 08:42:37 -0500
> To:            leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> From:          ireland@blazenet.net (Robert Brummett)
> Subject:       Re: Question About M4 Cameras

> >i can't believe the petty drivel some of you guys spawn

> >ciao
> >
> >hpg

 I seem to have greatly offended Mr Glass in some
> manner.
>
> -Robert

Greetings,

I'm new to the list as well, but I've been on other lists, pertaining
to cycling, (my business), for several months. His reference to
Miranda is the tip off, I believe. To some people, that was a funny
thread, to others it was boorish, I'm sure. When I first read the
reference to Miranda the other day I interpreted it as mildly
hostile, but then realized it was meant as humor. It's often hard to
tell when someone is simply trying to lighten up the conversation.

I would also assume that Mr. Glass has no interest in collecting,
since he quoted your post, "Question about M4 Cameras". The minutia
that fascinates collectors would tend to put off the average user.

I wish Mr. Glass would just delete the postings that don't interest
him and contribute to the list in his own way. If there are people on
the list interested in his postings they will respond. If not, then
He should look elsewhere. I haven't been here long enough to know if
he ever tried.

Peter Jon White
Peter White Cycles
666 Mass Ave. Route 111