Subject: Re: Pin Hole Leica
From: Randolph Carlisle <randcarl@gc.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 09:38:11 -0500

D Khong wrote:

> Hi
>
> I hear that there are pin hole adapters which can be fitted onto a leica SM
> or M body and this can produce pin hole pics with the usual long exposures
> required.
>
> Anybody got any leads or experience?
>
> Dan Khong
Dan:
Did this once with a metal body cap.  Get the smallest drill bit you
can.  Center the drill on the cap and drill a hole.  It is important to
clean the edges of the hole with a fine emery cloth.  If you don't have
a drill you can twirl the bit between your fingers until it makes the
hole, but this takes some time.  Results are about what you would expect
from a pinhole camera.