Subject: Re: Pin Hole Leica
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 22:24:29 -0700

>> I hear that there are pin hole adapters which can be fitted onto a leica
SM or M body and this can produce pin hole pics with the usual long
exposures required.<<

>> Anybody got any leads or experience?

Pardon me for sounding uninformed but why on earth would anyone want to put
a pinhole adapter in a camera as fine (and expensive) as a Leica?  Leica
lenses are the absolute finest but someone wants to substitute a pinhole?
Might as well hang a Miranda or Zeiss lens on the thing.  I'll gladly give
you a shoe box to put one in if you'll give me your Leica.  Barring that,
cut a hunk of cardboard out and poke a pinhole in it and tape it to the
lens mounting flange of your Leica for a try.  Should be on par with a
Miranda.

Don