Subject: Re: Contax 11a
From: eesyliu_at_eenw02po@smtpgwy.polyu.edu.hk
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 97 18:36:50 HKT

     The Sonnar lens is excellent but the IIa body is not good. You better
     look a newer IIa or IIIa body with a coloured dial and X flash syn.
     The shutter at 1250 no long rebounce for the newer models and modern
     flashlight can also be used.

     Michael
     eesyliu@ee.polyu.edu.hk
     detached from LUG, sent me mail directly if you wish.