Subject: Neat M6 trick
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:04:11 -0700 (MST)

I was at a slide show and was loading my M6 while waiting for the show to
start. Up on the screen I noticed a bright red light flashing. It was like
one of those laser pointers. It was moving around and everyone was trying to
figure out the source when I realized that it was me. I had accidently
pushed the shutter release button while holding the camera in my lap. The
lens was facing my body and the viewfinder eyepiece was aimed at the screen.
The meter's led's were projected from my camera and were flashing because
the cap was on! Don't beleive me? Try it.

Pretty impressive little display.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO