Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #359
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 0:37 GMT0

Reg Ronaldson wrote:

> I have recently been in touch with Paul Williams at Williams of Hove
> using the <leica@mistral.co.uk> address with no problems.
> I have ordered goods from Classic Collection in London from their
> internet site at <http://www.demon.co.uk/classicscr/camera.html> but
> never tried to e-mail them. Be aware that items on their site may
> already be sold;they don't update the list regularly.
> Perhaps there are some other UK subscribers who are located close to
> these dealers?

I live just 15 minutes tube ride from Classic Collection, and would be
happy to pop in there if anyone has any specific requests. Unlike SRS in
Watford, who're near a client's of mine and who I *still* haven't found a
free lunchtime to visit (to look at the R series shift lens), I can be
pretty confident of getting to CC.