Subject: Camera dealers - UK
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 19:55:52 +0800 (SGT)

I have recently been trying to communicate with both Williams of Hove and
Classic Collection in UK  without any success.

Some time back I was able to email Chris Dewhurst of Williams of Hove and
successfully purchased a few items from Hove through him.  Then
communications just went suddenly dead.

Classic Collection has never replied to my email communications.  However,
it's email address is listed in McKeowns.

Has anyone been successful in contacting any of them by email?

Dan K.