Subject: Wrist straps
From: Richard V Setchim/Tokyo <setchim@pwj.co.jp>
Date: 10 Feb 97 16:25:02 JST

On 6 Feb 1997, Michael Hintlian wrote:

> Not too many years ago it wasn't hard to find a decent wrist strap...
the kind
> that screws into the tripod socket.  For street work they are a joy to
use with
[snip]

> Any ideas?

I use a wrist strap made by Hana - seems to be widely available in
bubble packs here (Japan) and in Europe. Long enough to slip over the
left wrist for tension. Best feature is a chunky plastic key to screw it
to the tripod socket - big enough to curl your little finger round and
rest against the ball of your palm. Now my shots are steady even after
lunch!

Regards,
Richard Setchim
Tokyo