Subject: CL AND CLE questions.
From: John Irvin Buford <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 20:37:37 -0800

I have a couple of questions about the CL and CLE cameras.
I have heard differing opinions about exactly where the CL's were made.
I have one that is marked Made in Wetzler, but I've been told that they
were all made in Japan.  Which is true.

	My other questions invovle the Minolta CLE.  I have the 28F2.8
Minolta in Leica bayonet mount, I was wondering if anyone had had any
experience with this lens.  THe other question had to do with the flash
exposure using the CLE.  Ia it trully TTL or does it just set the shutter
speed and f-stop.  If anyone has a manual for the CLE I would love a copy
(zerox).

	It's pretty obvious that I just purchased a CLE with the flash
and the Minolta 40 F2 and 28 F2.8.  I already had the 90 F4 elmar-c. and
i use a canon 19 F3.5 with the adapter on the cl.

TIA
John