Subject: Brain Cramps
From: gregm@world.std.com (Greg Mironchuk)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 19:19:40 -0400

My sincere apologies to all you LUGnuts "out there".

In an effort to save everyone on the list from having to read a message
intended for a few... I Royally screwed up, and did what I'm always Rolling
My Eyes Up at... mis-addressing a command to the listserver... to the list
in general.

My only excuse is that I'm getting old, and cranky, and I have a headache
that would kill a Bison...

Again, my most humble apologies... and Thanx, Ben.

                                                Greg.

                                                      Greg Mironchuk
                                              409 Central St, Saugus, MA 01906
                                              617-941-8030 * 617-362-7417 page