Subject: Re: Collar for ColorPlan/ was Re: Leica slide projector
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 23:37:24 -0500

At 08:02 PM 2/4/97 -0700, C M Fortunko wrote:
>A couple of weeks ago I saw a Colorplan 90mm lens with this collar at Cal's
>Camera in Costa Mesa CA.

Chris

The collar you saw on that lens is probably the standard collar supplied
with supplementary lenses for the older style Pradovits, and still used on
the 2000.  There are three families of these collars, wide-angle, normal,
and telephoto.  I have the specs at the office and can supply them if anyone
wishes.

And Leitz DID make a 35mm projection lens -- great for slide shows in a
phone booth.  Fine lens, though, and I'm a bit sorry I sold mine.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!