Subject: Leica slide projector
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 22:07:26 +0800 (SGT)

I am looking at buying a slide projector.  One shop has ex-stock, a P150
with 85mm Hektor 2.8 lens.  I am told that I can get a  better projector as
Leica makes an up market model.   What is the model number of this better
projector?

I can also choose to buy a Colorplan lens P2.  Another is the Colorplan P2
CF.  What is the difference between the P2 and the P2 CF?

All said, should I be looking at a Kodak carousel projector instead?

Thanks.

Dan