Subject: Re: R Leicas
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 22:59:02 -0800

At 07:46 PM 2/2/97 -0800, you wrote:

>So nice to see I'm not the *only* R enthusiast on this list.  (Sometimes it
>seems like it!)
>
>Cheers!
>-----------
>David Young             |  Who is General
>Victoria, B.C. CANADA   |  Failure, and why
>youngs@IslandNet.com    |  is he reading my disk?

David,
	All I own is R. I have lots of it and use all of it. I use it in my
business (Fine Art and Book Publication.) I also have and use a Linhof
Master Technica 4x5. I actually would like an M but it makes no sense for
the kind of work I do. I truly dislike Nikon. My room mate at Brooks
Institute had a Nikon F (this was in the 60's) and it was not a good
camera. I started using Leica R's with an SL and it was such an improvement
over the Nikon F that I never looked back. To be completely honest, I do
own one Nikon. An FM2 mounted on my Beseler Slide Duplicator. It sees most
of the world through the eyes of a Leica R and Linhof.

Jim