Subject: Film, and its discontents
From: ATANOVIC@genre.com
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 10:34:47 +0900

Adrian Tanovic@GRN
02/03/97 01:34 AM

>From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
>Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 00:15:25 -0700
>Subject: Re: What the hell's a FIE?
>
>LUGs,
>
>TriX and Rodinal do mix, but I wish there was something with smaller
grain. Any opinions out there on Tmax 100?

>Best of Light,
>
>Chris

If you think cameras+lenses is a contentious subject, film+developer is an
enormously subjective area, one guaranteed to produce endless and often
rancorous debate without any real (if you'll excuse the expression)
resolution.  In my experience, so much depends on the methods of shooting,
conditions of exposure, type of equipment; not to mention personal
preferences as regards grain, contrast, etc.

Having said all that.... APX 25 in Xtol..... awesome...

Adrian Tanovic
Tokyo