Subject: Re: 85-90 M and SM lenses
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 21:20:55 -0500

Some Nikkors were made in Leica Thread Mount (LTM) in the 50s and 60s.
These can be used on screw mount Leicas as is and on M mount cameras with
an thread mount adapter. I have one of the 105 f2.5 and a 35 f2.5 Nikkors
that I use in this manner. (Also some Canon lenes) These mount and couple
properly with the rangefinder.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>