Subject: Eric Welch
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 17:55:56 -0700 (MST)

>To: ewelch@cdsnet.net
>From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
>Subject: Eric Welch
>
>When Eric says a piece of gear is clean you can beleive him. I just
received the M3 from his Estate Sale list and it is pristine. I've never
seen one so clean in my life. The speeds, however, suck. It's due for a
cleaning and adjustment. I ended up with the lower half of the everready
case and am wondering if anyone has a line on the top half. What should I
pay for one?

>This is a keeper. Any quirks I should know about using an M3? The VF is
nice and bright as is the RF patch, although it's a bit yellow. I haven't
been this excited about a camera ever. The serial number is 801430 -
1955ish. The speeds are not a logical progression - how do I compensate for
this, or should I worry about it? Also, anyone have an MR in chrome that
they'd part with?

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO