Subject: Re: Minilux
From: fconley <fconley@macconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 97 11:53:28 -0400

Thanks much for the great posts on the Minilux. Another question occurs
to me--any problem looking through the viewfinders of any of these
cameras with glasses on? I read one comparison article saying that the
Minilux was very difficult to see through with glasses on. Would like to
know if that was just one user's frustration, or turns out to be common.

Thanks again,

Frank