Subject: Re: HC110 replenisher
From: gregm@world.std.com (Greg Mironchuk)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:58:37 -0400

At 10:31 AM 1/17/97, Peter Kramer wrote:

>HC110 replensher diluted 1 part to 15 of water
>5 min at 75 degree F
>Agitate first 30 sec., agitate for 30 sec mid-way
>TRI-X rated at 4000 ASA

I used to use this formula, extensively, in the Bad Old Days, before
Kodak's P-3200 film made being a news/sports photographer a lower-stress
occupation.

I got it from an article by either Bill Pierce, or the late Bob Schwalberg
(or both!!), in an old Pop Photo magazine... which I'm afraid I no longer
have.

Hey... who needs shadow detail? ;-)

                                        Greg.

                                                      Greg Mironchuk