Subject: Re: On-line images
From: jdrouin@islandnet.com (Jamie Drouin)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 22:43:40 -0800

Jim Arnold wrote:
>I up a small gallery of images made during a three-week trip to Eastern
>Europe in 1991. The images are from Poland, Hungary and Czechoslovakia.
>
><http://www.ohio.com/info/eephotos/eephotos.html>

Jim,

       Thank you for the URL...I was very impressed by the quality of both
the compositions and the technique.  My eye was especially drawn to the
image with the silhouette of the man reading, and 'playing with a gun'.

       What is the printed size of the B&W originals?

                                                        jamie.

Jamie Drouin (jdrouin@islandnet.com)
    Photographer & collector of
     Stereophotographic items