Subject: Re: Best Leica Service
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 21:50:06 -0600

At 17:36 1997-01-15 -0700, you wrote:

[snip]

>Claes, Sweden, from whence all good things come (my wife, for instance), IS
>the center of the world.
>
>Ben W. Holmes

Claes and Ben,

Wow Swedes all over the place!  I agree, my wife's parents both came from
Sverige and Swedish was her first language.  On the only trip we took there
we could stand on the dock in G=F6teborg where my mother-in-law left for
America at age 14, by herself and could not speak English, and turn around
and there was the Hasselblad factory.  Could I get in?? No - they were out
all the month of July on vacation.  Oh well.  To keep this on topic - I had
a Leica R4 over my shoulder (also a 'blad) at the time.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK